WhatsApp is widely used messaging service between the mobiles. It also allows users to share images, videos, music files also supports audio messaging. Users prefer WhatsApp over the other one due to its simplicity and instant messaging service. The problem that you cannot use more than one WhatsApp accounts on mobile.
Follow this Article to use multiple user account in WhatsApp with easy steps and less requirements. But the mobile phone should be rooted that’s must.
- You must have rooted your device (mobile/tablet). Without root access you cannot use this method . And must be Dual Sim mobile
- Speed depends on space in Internal memory of device .
- SwitchMe multiple account app. Click here to download.
- Whatsapp for your device. (Of course)
Short note about switchme app here we can know more about this app. SwitchMe allows you to log in and out of multiple user spaces just as you would on a desktop computer, But it need root access . Each account will have its own settings, applications and data. The data from the other profile is not accessible to current profile.
Here we go for WhatsApp with multiple user.
Step 1 :
Open this app. It will ask for Superuser request. Make it grant
Step 2 :
Now create a user profile with your name. This profile is an administrator account which contains all the current apps and settings. If you are currently using WhatsApp, it will be present here in this profile.
Step 3 :
Create another profile in SwitchMe with some other name. Select this account and choose Switch option shown below.
Step 4 :
Your device will be rebooted automatically and take few minutes for booting.
Step 5 :
Here you will not see any app that you have installed in primary account. Now install Whatsapp again and register it for different SIM. (Remember only one WhatsApp account can be registered per number).
Step 6 :
- If SIM you are registering for WhatsApp is not present in your mobile.
- Don’t worry. Select Call Me option. You will get a call on that number. Hear verification code on call and note it down. Now enter it in Whatsapp. With this you will successfully register WhatsApp.
That’s it! Now you can use multiple WhatsApp accounts on your Android device. If you want to use the previous account you can switch the profile, But for free version of switchme app you can use only 2 user account .